December 17, 2020
Find just the right something for the creative person in your life can feel like a lot of pressure. Some original thinkers are more hands on and others prefer more techie things.
Regardless of the type you’re looking to please, here’s a list of 28 gifts that will show them you understand their tastes and want to delight their unique sense of style.
1. Anything is Possible Lapel Pin
2. Aqua Notes Shower Note Pad
3. Bob Ross Bobblehead
4. Do Not Disturb Door Hanger
5. Dot Grid Notebook
6. Elgato Stream Deck Controller
7. Ember Temp Control Smart Mug
8. FEIYOLD Blue Light Glasses
9. Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Intant Film Camera
10. Handmade Leather Journal
11. Hero Bookend
12. How to Get to Great Ideas
13. HUANUO Lap Desk
14. JBL CLIP 3 Waterproof Speaker
16. Mini Sketchbooks
17. Modern Artist Tea Cup
18. Noise Cancellation Headphones
19. Peel ‘n Stick Chalk Wall
20. Polaroid Now Instant Camera
21. Positive Vibe Coloring Book
22. Rocketbook Smart Reusable Notebook
23. Sharpie Ultimate Collection
24. Sterkmann Tech Pouch Organzier
25. ThinkBoard Dry Erase Wall Sticker
26. TIMBUK2 Authority Backpack
27. Timeular Time Tracker
28. Video Conference Lighting Kit
Tell us what you think
Which of these gift ideas are your favorite? Is there anything you’d add to the list? Let us know in the comments below!
Carla is a world-renowned storyteller, an entertaining speaker, and a prolific author. Having lived, worked, and studied on five continents, she's partnered with top brands and conferences to train thousands of people how to rethink the work that they do andth impact they can have. her visionary expertise has inspired and equipped leaders at all levels to embrace change, welcome new ideas, and transform their business.
Her work with Fortune 500 brands served as the foundation for many of her books. Her tenth, RE:Think Innovation (available for pre-order) busts the myth that innovation is something that requires a specific degree or special training. in fact, Carla explains why, to be a successful company in today's hyper-competitive, customer-driven world, innovation must be everyone's business. Her goal is to teach one million people how to become innovators by 2025.
Consistently named one of the top influencers in B2B, digital and content marketing, Carla regularly challenges conventional thinking. Today, she travels the world teaching anyone (and everyone) how to cultivate idea-driven teams that breed unstoppable creativity and game-changing innovation.